Broad Knowledge, Boutique Support.
Guardian EHS supports environmental business operations across a variety of sectors, including: site selection, new construction, plant expansion, refurbishment of aging infrastructure, merger and acquisition opportunities, ongoing operations, and decommissioning and demolition.
Guardian EHS strives to be your trusted environmental adviser and focus on solutions that are environmentally protective and sustainable, yet optimize your control of capital and operational expenses with the context of regulatory requirements, corporate goals and business needs, and community partnerships.
Environmental Services Include:
- Environmental Due Diligence and Assessment
- Phase I Assessments
- Phase II Assessments
- Air Quality Emissions
- Vapor Intrusion
- Contaminant Modeling
- Wastewater permitting and treatment design
- Waste characterization and effluent evaluations
- Voluntary disclosure consultation
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans (SPCC)
- Stormwater Pollution and Prevention Plans (SWPPP, SWP3)
- Decommissioning and Demolition Planning / Management
- Soil, Sediment and Groundwater Remediation
- Landfill Services
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Natural Resources services
- NEPA Environmental Impact Statements & Environmental Assessments
- Protected species surveys
- Coastal restoration, permitting and compliance monitoring
Environmental Challenges? Guardian has Environmental Solutions.
Guardian EHS is here to help you manage your environmental challenges through our knowledgeable and dedicated staff of engineers. Our goal is to assist you in providing a compliant and sustainable work environment that is committed to improving the protection of employees, the community, and the environment, all while meeting the environmental objectives of your organization.
Our clients include the following sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Primary Metals, Pulp & Paper, Construction, Plastics, Chemical, Food Manufacturing, Heavy Machinery, Education, Governmental (Federal, State, and Local), Financial, & Healthcare.